Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fashion Stiletto Shoe Cakes :)



Spring is always a lovely time to get new shoes! Or maybe a Spring Stiletto Shoe cake? 
Every girl deserves a new pair of shoes.. how about ones that are edible :)   
I have two lovely cakes that display sugar shoes!:
 A pastel pink fondant cake and the cake flavors are vanilla bean cake with vanilla bean buttercream. The cake is quilted and then I added white flowers with pink dragees and a pearl necklace made out of gumpaste!
I have the blue turquoise blossoms that I am made with silver dragees to place on my Tiffany Blue cake :) 

 Completed the pretty stilletto shoes and pearl dusted it, then applied the turquoise blossoms that I love that matches the cake!


Then you place the stiletto shoe toppers on the cak with a little bit of white stiff frosting so they stay in place and your cake is finito!  I also sell this Stiletto shoe cake topper on my Cakebee Etsy! This is one of my favorite cakes to make!  The cake is so elegant and fashionable!

3 comments:

kendrapadilla said...

you wrote very well and simply make things simply understandable by the readers. thanks for penning blog articles.

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu said...


Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...



amazing and nice looking site please love it and make more effective… keep it up.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com