Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweets for my Tweets!

My Tweets deserves lots of sweets!   I bought these adorable handfelted His and Hers Tweets in Hot Pink and Electric Blue from FELTMEUP Designs and I have wanted to put them on a cake for a long time and I finally got a chance to on my Valentine's day cake I made for my valentine :) 




I thought I would go with the hot pink and blue as my fondant decorations.  I just bought these really cute paisley teardrop cutters from Global sugar art and use these to make a really cute design on the cake.  Then I used flower and heart cutters to decorate the sides of the buttercream cake.   The cake is a Round 6"inch cake and the cake is chocolate pound cake with peanut butter buttercream .....yummers!  It tasted just like a Reese's cup!


Tweet Tweet!!! .. we get to eat our cake and keep our tweets!:D

1 comment:

Emily said...

I recognize those tweets hehe!!