Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tis not a truffle

Here are some more pictures! By request of my wonderful supporting friends, I decided to add pictures of this Cupcake Bites recipe.
OH YEAH!









These were my pictures of when I had already dipped the bottoms of the cupcakes and then I inserted the lollipop sticks. Then I placed them into the refrigerator for them to chill.










Hooray! The completion of my FIRST one..hehe!


**Tip - to speed up the process place them in the freezer for abou
t 20 minutes, then continue to dipping the tips in pink chocolate or white chocolate.





















Thanks to my lovely friends for supporting the "Dreams of a Aspiring Bakist" ~~


Keep posted on more things to come.Email me if you would like to get your hands on any of these delectables :)


No comments: